Effective January 7, 2020:
Table of Contents:
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
5. USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
6. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
7. CONTACT US
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit http://endemolshine.us/privacy-california-casting/
We and our affiliated companies (“Company Affiliates”) may publish other applicable privacy policies.
o Any information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through the Company Services, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person.
o Any websites, apps, other services, or any pages or portions of services that are directed to children under the age of 13.
Advertisements displayed to you on the Company Services and elsewhere may be customized to your interests and preferences based on your personally identifiable information and usage information collected through the Company Services, unless you opt out by following the instructions that can be found at or (You may have to opt out using each of your web browsing applications and devices separately.) However, if you opt out, we may still suggest offerings to you on the Company Services based on your history at the Company Services.
For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, see and to opt-out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to or to the NAI’s consumer website at Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s site Please note that by blocking cookies you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization available through the Company Services. At this time we do not change our tracking practices in response to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted. Our third party partners, such as web analytics companies and third party ad networks, may collect information about your online activities over time and across the Service and other online properties. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to ‘Do Not Track’ settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor ‘Do Not Track’ settings. Information from Other Sources. We may supplement the information we collect directly or indirectly from you with information from other sources, such as information from social 4 media services, commercially available sources and information from our Company Affiliates or business partners.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE We may use the information we collect from and about you:
To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
To provide the Company Services and features, including: to support, personalize, measure, develop and improve those Company Services and features.
To improve and personalize your experience with the Company Services and online, and to deliver content and offerings that we hope will be relevant and interesting, including targeted advertising and marketing through the Company Services, thirdparty sites, and via email or text message. • To allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs; to provide you with support and to respond to inquiries
For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve the Company Services and our products, services, and other offerings.
As described to you when your personal information is collected or as otherwise set forth in applicable laws.
We may use and disclose the information we collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Company Services and operating our business. The information we collect from and about you may be made available to certain third party service providers, such as contractors, analytics and measurement companies, agents and/or sponsors, who help us analyze and understand your use of the Company Services, to manage or provide the Company Services and to otherwise operate our business.
To contact you. Endemol Shine may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to the Company Services. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to the Company Services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
To share with business partners. Endemol Shine may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with any communications preferences you have set on the Company Services. In addition, information will be shared with production companies Endemol Shine works with as well as television networks/platforms and related parties in connection with your (or your child’s or team member’s, as applicable) consideration to participate in connection with any programming. To the extent permitted by law, Endemol Shine also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all such information to similar persons (producers, etc.) associated with other programs for which we believe you or your child or team member (if applicable) may be a good candidate to apply.
In connection with a merger, sale of assets or other corporation change or dissolution. We may use or disclose your information in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale of all or part of our business, sale of assets or wind down of business.
4. SECURITY Endemol Shine endeavors to use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard sensitive personal information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can, and Endemol Shine does not, guarantee the complete safety of your information.
5. USER ACCESS AND CONTROL You may be able to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit certain of our uses of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us. If you wish to submit a request, you may contact us as outlined in Section 7. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, we will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. You may request that we not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with Company Affiliates or unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes by sending an email to with “Endemol Shine Disclosure Opt-out” in the subject line. Please include your full name, email address, and postal address in the body of the email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. To stop receiving promotional messages from third parties who already have your contact information, please contact them directly
Sensitive Information. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, criminal background, etc.) on or through the Company Services or otherwise, unless specifically requested as part of an application, onboarding or similar process